Here are some useful documents and tools that your company can reference and utilize to help create and maintain policies and procedures that will allow your company and employees to be Good Corporate Citizens.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: This set of 12 documents includes information about creating a Community Involvement Mission Statement, the CEOs role in Community Involvement, an activity planning worksheet, and much more.
- POLICIES: This set of 5 documents includes a sample Volunteer Time Off Policy, Matching Gift Policy, Corporate Volunteering Guidelines, and much more.
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS: This set of 6 documents includes information about Cause Related Marketing, Community Presence on the Web, Signature Programs, and much more.
- CORPORATE AND EMPLOYEE GIVING: This set 6 documents includes information about Employee Giving through Payroll, Fundraising in the Workplace, and how to establish a donor advised fund through Communities Foundation of Texas.
- EMPLOYEE VOLUNTEERISM: Information in this section includes Leveraging Community Activities for Team Building and resources to get involved.
This set of documents includes the “EFNT Path to 5 Stars” information slide, the tracking Score Card and a PowerPoint template you can use to showcase your community service efforts. Use these tools to document your philanthropic/community support efforts so your company can earn EFNT’s Good Corporate Citizenship 5-Star rating!